Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hey there fellow bloggers! All right, let's cut to the chase. This weeks director of the week is Quentin Tarantino. The God himself! Okay, the movie of the week is going to be Kill Bill volume I. This movie is honestly my all time fave, and when people ask me what my favorite movie is, Kill Bill is my go-to answer. All righty, this movie stars Uma Thurman, Lucy Liu, Vivica Fox, David Carradine, Daryl Hannah, and Michael Madsen. It also stars Chiaki Kuriyama who was in the film Battle Royale, so I think it goes without saying that she's pretty kick-ass in here. However, no one, and I mean NO ONE, could ever be as badass as Uma Thurman in here, sincerely. Kill Bill is mainly about The Bride (Uma Thurman) seeking revenge to those who caused her to be in a coma for four years, (and also sabotaged her wedding and murdered her fiancé/ groom). That's actually not too much of a spoiler cause a lot of other stuff goes down! Anyways, the way Quentin creates and directs this film is truly inspirational, it is SO WELL DONE. Kill Bill is definitely one o the BEST films I've ever seen. Uma Thurman and Lucy Liu are so freaking awesome in here, they kinda act as two heroines I guess and definitely encourage young girls to grow up feeling cool as heck. Really though, if you haven't already seen this film, first: evaluate your life, and second: go on Netflix and watch it ASAP!! Gaaaaaaahhhhhhh I looooove Quentin I can't wait to do another one of his films when his turn comes around haha.

Till next week! -Annabella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment