Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hello there, this is my blog. My blog is going to be focused on films made/directed by three of the greats: Stanley Kubrick, Quentin Tarantino, and Wes Anderson. Every week I will select a "Director of the Week" and then choose a film, which I guess would also be the "Film of the Week," by them and review it/talk about it/discuss it/whatever you wanna call it, for you guys. I will be sure to elaborate. I have yet to decide who next weeks "Director of the Week" will be, so you will just have to check in to see! Tune in next week on Thursday, April 9th, to find out! You will not be disappointed. Let me know what you think! Whether you agree with what I have to say or even if you don't, let me know! Please input your opinions!! 'Till next week, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment